Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Happy Holidays!!!!!

Dear Saint Fitz,

I've been a very good girl this year. I've really had my eye on a pair of indictments. Please, please good sir, reward my efforts and allow me to see at least Libby or Rove frog-marched out of the White House. And if you really want to show me how much you appreciate well-behaved women, I'd love an 8x10 glossy of Cheney in cuffs. That would be swell.

Thanks Saint Fitz!


P.S. I've left a tray of cookies and milk for the paralegals!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

rotfl!
We can only hope...

10:31 AM  
Blogger meresy_g said...

Word on the street as of noon on Wed. is 22 INDICTMENTS!!! Holy crap....that's too good to be true. Thats like xmas and birthday and anniversary and 4th of july rolled into one. I so hope it's true.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home