Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Color me surprised....

I just realized something that probably everybody else has known for a really, really long time. Bruce Springsteen is hot. I've always known what he looks like, and he looked okay, but right now I'm listening to him on Fresh Air on NPR, being interviewed by Terri Gross (who apparently also thinks he is hot, even though she is a lesbian, because she is gushing like a schoolgirl) and I'm realizing he is smart and funny and left-leaning. And I am all about the smart and funny. And I'm trying to think of why I never realized this before. I am pleasantly suprised. Why have I dismissed Bruce lo, these many years? I'm thinking I might go out and buy Born to Run this weekend simply because he is so hot. I've heard rumors that he wants to run for office in Jersey, I guess. How cool would it be to work on a Springsteen campaign? Anyway, just a random musing on a rainy tuesday afternoon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I never really saw his hotness either, but smart+funny+left-leaning definitely = hot.
If I still lived in NJ, I'd work on *that* campaign.

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard the NPR interview this week --yeah, I thought he was hot too (& he's older than me)! "Born in the USA", 1949 b.d...

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home