Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Roo's new friends


Well, Roo seems happy at his new place. I felt a million times better when I saw where he would be living. The farmer wasn't home but instructed me that he would leave a cage out for him with shade and water and feed. As soon as we pulled up we were assailed by various kinds of poultry. Turkeys and many kinds of chickens all came clucking around. Roo was still alittle scared, but leaned in to sniff things out.





I need a farm. I need a barn. I totally need more animals. My husband knew that this would set my mind thinking about what I want to get next. The turkeys were friendly and I loved the goats. I could do without geese. They had babies and would have killed I believe, were they not fenced. Hopefully Roo never tangles with them.










































2 Comments:

Blogger Juli said...

Oh look at all his new friends! How fun! Is it possible to be jealous of a rooster??

10:36 PM  
Blogger meresy_g said...

I know. I think I would have crawled in that cage if I could have fit.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home