Thursday, August 24, 2006

Can it get here any quicker?



"What has happened, has happened.

What will happen, will happen.

Enjoy the sun shining on your face today."

I so totally don't live like that. I worry about everything. Absolutely everything. Maybe two weeks at the beach will lighten the load a little. No TV, no news, no nothing except lots and lots of books. Books that transport instead of inform. Sometimes I wish I was a little less informed. Maybe some cards. Lots of sitting and thinking and watching and aimlessly strolling and swimming and messing about in boats and flinging floaty things for dogs and eating lots of seafood. Just two weeks of pure bliss. Almost here. Or rather almost there.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have great weather and fun, relaxing days!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Farmgirl Cyn said...

One of my favorite "summer reading" books is "Girl of the Limberlost", by Gene Stratton Porter. A very relaxing read. I hope you have an incredible time!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Does that look like paradise, or what? I normally don't envy other people's vacations, but that looks like the perfect place to hide out for two weeks. sigh. Enjoy it. :)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a wonderful (and RELAXING) trip! :)

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All those books, two weeks and sea air! Enjoy, enjoy and don't think about anything...

4:23 PM  
Blogger EFB said...

enjoy!!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home