Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Must see TV

I don't watch much tv. But there are a few shows that, if I happen to be near a tv at the particular time the show is on, I will watch it. I was over at daily kos and came across a list of what people watch. Now that site attracts a certain breed of person...persons that lean pretty far left on the political spectrum, and it was interesting to see that everybody pretty much watched the same thing. So what do I consider my favorite shows (that I usually watch every week) and do you all watch the same thing? Here are mine in no particular order:

CBS Sunday Morning (every Sunday for the last 7 years)
The Daily Show (Rob Cordry is hot!)
Jeopardy (when husband is home. We play each other)
Law and Order: Special Vicitims Unit
The Simpsons (I hope this show is on until I'm 90)
House hunters
Countdown with Keith Olbermann
Frontline
My Name is Earl
Chapelle's Show (if it ever comes back from hiatus)
and....this is embarassing.....Sex and the City reruns.

Favorite shows of all time that are no longer on but of which I still watch reruns when I find them?.........Felicity and Thirtysomething ( I cried when that show ended. Hard to believe I'm now thirtysomething).

6 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Wish I had cable to watch the Daily Show.
Nova, Frontline, Earl and The Office. I love The Office. And The Apprentice (I can't believe I'm admitting this). We just watch it so we can snark on them. Really. And a guy I went to HS with is on it.

9:50 PM  
Blogger meresy_g said...

which one, the Donald one or the martha one? I've watched a few of the Martha ones. They weren't very exciting, but I still love her.

9:22 AM  
Blogger EFB said...

i watched a few of the martha ones too and i found them pretty boring.

i watch s&tc. it's not embarrassing! i'm catching up on alias and six feet under through netflix. my all time fave is buffy the vampire slayer. tho i did love thirtysomething too. back in high school 30 seemed so old. i also loved my so-called life which was from the same creators.

4:08 PM  
Blogger meresy_g said...

Oh yeah, I loved Clair Danes. I totally forgot about that show. I never got into Buffy. Not sure why. Loved the x-files though. I have tons of phobias about things I never considered before that show pointed them out. To this day, every time I see a rundown farmhouse with lots of junk and crap cars sitting outside, I picture inbred brothers that keep their quadraplegic mother on a skateboard under the bed so they can have sex with her. Remember that episode?

4:29 PM  
Blogger EFB said...

i didn't really watch that show regularly. must've missed that episode. there are plenty of crazies out there tho.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I totally forgot about My So-Called Life. Very good show.
The Donald. The Hair. The Snark. Must See TV. ;)

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home