Thursday, December 01, 2005

Finally.....

Is it just me, or are things looking better? It feels like finally, the average American is now seeing things (the Bush Administration) for what they actually are. It's like being a kid and screaming over and over again that there is a boogeyman in the closet and your parents never believe you and then finally, after 5 years, your lazy parent opens the closet door and says "Oh my God! There really is a homocidal maniac in your closet. You were right." It sucks that things had to get so bad before the wool got pulled back. And sadly, they continue to get worse. But I was beginning to think that the general population would ever see that there was anything evil and bad and stinky about the people currently in charge of the country. Now I will just sit and wait for the word 'impeachment' to start reverberate across the country. It can only be a matter of time, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home