Monday, January 23, 2006

Meme Monday

I've been tagged by Judith since I read her responses to this meme.

Four jobs I've had

1. cardboard box maker (college summer, worst job ever)
2. babysitter
3. Deli/pizza person (also college)
4. Fake Christmas Present wrapper for Saks in Philly (seasonal fun)


Four movies I could watch over and over
1. Charade
2. Breakfast at Tiffany's
3. Breakfast Club
4. Cinema Paradiso


Four places I have lived (I don't get around much)
1. New York City (only for a semester)
2. West Chester, PA
3. Camp Hill, PA
4. Marietta, PA


Four favorite t.v. shows
1. The Daily Show
2. The Colbert Report
3. Law and Order SVU
4. House Hunters


Four places I've been on Vacation (again, don't get around much)
1. Smith Island, Maryland
2. Ocracoke, North Carolina
3. Naragansett, Rhode Island
4. Cape May, New Jersey


Four favorite foods
1. pimiento cheese
2. crab anything
3. peaches
4. asparagus (which I hated until I was 29 and am making up for lost time)


Four places I'd rather be right now
1. outside
2. home
3. at the beach, even if it is cold
4. Chester County Book Store


Four sites I visit daily
1. daily kos
2. eating for brooklyn
3. knit a garden
4. pocket farm


Four people to tag
1. I won't tag anyone, cause Judith already has done this and Liz I think did it before, so copy it if you want, but don't feel obliged.
2.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I have to do it, because someone else tagged me this morning! :) Count me in.

So... fake present wrapper? For fake presents? Or fake wrapping?

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a good sport you are, Meredith. I am so-so about these things. I do enjoy reading your meme! I also was a cardboard box maker in college (either before or during the soldering)--I was pathetic at that! Couldn't figure out which way to fold things--a humiliating experience. Love your movie choices! I don't move much either. I forgot about House Hunters--I love any house hunting show...(& the others you listed)...RI!...yes, crab anything!

5:28 PM  
Blogger meresy_g said...

For fake presents for displays. It wasn't that bad actually, although it was seasonal. If it was my permanent job it would have gotten very boring very fast.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home