Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Pumpkin recycling and the election

This is a great Molly piece. But not gloat if Dems win the majority? In both houses? I'll try. Really I will. But it will feel so very very good. And if, after an entire day working the polls, and then returning home and drinking beer while watching the returns come in, and we win, and this appears on my front lawn the next day with a sign saying some rather uncharitable things about Republicans.......






it's not my fault. I just couldn't help myself.

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I get that email every year from my sister-in-law. :)

Not gloat? Are you kidding me? I've got a bottle of champagne just waiting for celebration.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meredith, I didn't know you were so artistic! Nice, and don't you just love to hear Molly Ivins talk?

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do enjoy visiting you, Meredith! And I do hope with all my voting might that we get to gloat, I really do. I already have my gloating planned out. I doubt I will be able to keep still. I think I will drive around town in my car and blow the horn.

9:25 PM  
Blogger meresy_g said...

I'm not really that artistic. That image is borrowed from an email that features all kinds of creative jack-o-lantern displays. I thought it was approporiate though. I love imagining Judith driving around town blowing the horn. I wonder where I could get my hands on some fireworks? That would be cool.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home