Friday, January 27, 2006

zero creativity week

Okay, I've been super busy this week and haven't had time to come up with anything interesting to say. So I stole a meme. Here it is.

A - Accent: Kind of a sing-songy, non-accent native to south-central PA. TV anchors train to talk like we do here. At least I think so.
B - Breakfast: piece of string cheese.
C - Chore you hate: cleaning out the litter box.
D - Dad's name: Charles.
E - Essential everyday item: bra.
F - Flavor ice cream: I don't like ice cream. I eat it maybe twice a year, so if I had to pick, Peanut Butter Ripple.
G - Gold or silver?: silver.
H - Hometown: Elizabethtown.
I - Insomnia: infrequent part of PMS, maybe three times a year.
J - Job title: Biologist
K - Kids: ZERO.
L - Living arrangements: Just right.
M - Mom's birthplace: she wasn't born, she hatched. Or maybe she just always was. Isn't that what they say about evil?
N - Number of significant others: two I suppose
O - Overnight hospital stays: Zero.
P - Phobia: spiders and flying
Q - Queer?: it makes no difference to me.
R - Religious affiliation: No thanks.
S- Siblings: one younger brother and one younger sister.
T - Time you wake up: on weekdays, between 6:30 and 7 a.m. On weekends, around 8.
U - unnatural haircolors you've worn: I've never worn an unnatural hair color.
V - vegetable you refuse to eat: eggplant.
W - worst habit: not listening.
X - x-rays you've had: dental ones, but that's it.
Y - yummy: cheese, pickles, beer, fruit, seafood, noodles (sounds like a casserole).
Z - zodiac sign: gemini

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had the same kind of week. Only not so much on the super busy, just more on the nothing interesting to say. :)

Please don't invite anyone over for *that* casserole. ;)

I like these kinds of memes. It's nice to see I have a lot in common w/the bloggers I like.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

January 24th is evidently the most depressing day of the year and that fell this past week when (some, many, all, some) some of us felt uncreative. I appreciate this "zero creativity week" you have recorded as a meme. I can identify with more than several of your answers.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home