Thursday, July 20, 2006

We'll be welcomed as liberators

I want to grab this guy by the balls and tug his ass all the way to an Army recruiting station, sign him up, and send him over and let him see first hand how much the people of IRAN will welcome us as Liberators. I cannot even believe Bill Kristol is so delusional to make a statement like this. Unbelieveable. The day will come, and I believe it isn't that far away, where every single dollar you and I pay in taxes will go to the military-industrial complex because at that point we will be occupying the entire Middle East.

Where exactly does he expect to get the military people to invade Iran? My husband served in the Army during the first Gulf War. Thankfully he did not sign up for the Reserves after he was finished with active duty. But still, when this stuff starts looking like it's gonna happen, I get nervous every time I open the mailbox because you just never know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Blood for oil, that seems to be the only way. As if more war would stabilize *that* region. This is where if N.Korea had oil, we'd be all over Kim Jong-Il's ass.

I loved this comment: "We dislike our regime too. It doesn’t mean that we’re hoping that China invades us to give us a new one."

6:45 AM  
Blogger meresy_g said...

perhaps some of us are.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home