Monday, August 28, 2006

I heart goats















Goat pics from the Elizabethtown Fair last Thursday. Awwww....so cute. I so totally want goats next spring. Actually that first one is a sheep. Still cute, I'm just sayin.















I love these fuzzy wuzzy ones.




























Someone's creepy child sneaking up on a goat.





























And one photo of the Dogs of Distinction. Which nobody wanted to stay and watch with me. Dogs....perched on disco balls......doing tricks for old men that are a wee bit scary. What could be better? Oh, I know, really cheesy 80s music playing in the background. I could have watched for hours. Darn kids wantin to ride rides.....

3 Comments:

Blogger wurwolf said...

I heart goats, too! I found your blog by surfing over from the Farmgirl Fare blog and I love it! I'm in Lancaster County, too -- Manheim, to be exact. I love northern Lancaster county and I feel so blessed to be living there.

I've always wanted to go to the E-Town farm show but have never gotten around to it. The Manheim farm show is in a month and I'm looking forward to it.

Great blog -- I'm bookmarking it!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I would have loved to watch the cheesy dog show with you. We could have done the bump while listening to the music. I will admit, the guys, even from a distance, look creepy.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart goats too! I want at least two of them. And I would be staying to see the dogs perform. I had an American Eskie for 16 years--I see that is the main dog choice sitting on the silver balls. What a riot. Cheesy can be so over the top it turns into art for some of us.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home