Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hahahaha

So I think it was on Whoopsy Daisy that I admitted to giving the one fingered salute to people that drove Hummers. I hate them and anyone that drives one is just a totally ignorant piece of crap and is not worth knowing. That wasn't vague was it? Anyway, came across this site and was pleased to see how many people there are 'saluting' these totally irresponsible fucknuts driving all over our country. Hummer drivers are like a neighbor that leaves every faucet in their house turned on full blast all day long. You look at them horrified. How could anyone be so blatantly wasteful of a substance with a finite supply? Who cares, they say. I'm an American and am entitled to be as gluttonous of limited resources as I wanna be. FUH2!

6 Comments:

Blogger EFB said...

haha. i hate those things. they are so unnecessary.

12:03 PM  
Blogger meresy_g said...

They are beyond unnecessary. It's like a room full of Republican Engineers set out to design the most spectacularly inefficient vehicle of all time. Tweaking the waste factor over and over again. And I love the commercial that shows the planet earth in it. How totally ridiculous.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Juli said...

Oh my... I just got home from running errands and while out, I flipped a hummer driver the finger. She gave me a wave thinking I was being neighborly. HA!

I wave a lot, you see, I drive a Jeep. Not much better on fuel consumption, but I am friendlier. ;)

1:43 PM  
Blogger wurwolf said...

Oh wow, those Hummers are just horrible. Whenever I see one my comment always is, "Sorry about your little weiner, sir!" Why anyone would drive one of those monstrosities is beyond me. Thankfully they're limiting production because Hummers aren't as popular as they thought they would be. But how sad is it that they're being marketed as kids' toys in McDonalds Happy Meals?

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm...guess what my mother, living in VA bought this year?! And she wonders why people flip her off. I told her because she's wasting a lot of energy driving that monster. Why in the hell would she need something like that...it's a "status symbol".
She also wonders why I refuse to drive, or ride in this hideous vehicle. I HATE THEM!!!!!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hummers and fur coats, same thing. A Hummer is a war vehicle as far as I am concerned so why is someone driving it around a neighborhood, to the grocery store and to drop kids off at school?

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home